There are two ways to download your GENEVO update.
The first one is to upload your config file. The second one is to manually fill in the type of your product and the serial number. You can switch easily between these two ways, via a link in a form description on the main page.
Config file upload
- Insert your GENEVO USB flash drive into your detector, start the engine and wait until it starts up.
- Remove the flash drive from your detector and insert it in your computer.
- Click on the "find config file" button on the main page.
- Pick a config file from your flash-drive (GenevoStatus.txt).
- Click on the "upload and verify" button
- A window with downloadable files will appear.
- Download the all in one .zip archive.
- Move the .zip file to the flash drive and extract it there.
- Insert the flash disk back to your detector, start the engine and wait for the update to finish.
Filling in the information manually.
- Select the type of your GENEVO (if you are not sure, you can find it on our product list below).
- Fill in your serial number. (You can find it on the back of the detector, on the box, in the detector menu, or on your invoice).
- Click on "Verify" and wait until the process is over.
- Download the .Zip archive package.
- Extract the .Zip package to your GENEVO USB Flash drive.
- Insert the USB flash drive into the detector and start the engine.
- Wait for the update to finish and you are ready to go! (you can disconnect the USB Flash drive after)
In case something is not clear, please watch our instructions video, where everything is shown, step by step, until the full update of your detector.
In case of any error, follow the instructions of the updater.
In case you failed to update your Genevo by following these instructions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.